- CORDUS is able to work on specific areas (vertebra by vertebra), decompression beds are NOT.
- CORDUS does not only stretch, but also do acupressure and deep massage on intervertebral muscles.
- CORDUS has less contraindications, adult people can use it at home and without help.
- CORDUS is cheap, and therapies using decompression beds are too much expensive.
- CORDUS provides the magnotherapy benefits, which allows to boost the results.
- CORDUS is much easier to use, elderly people can use it.
- CORDUS helps to treat complex diseases, such as herniated discs, sciatic pains, 1° or 2° grade scoliosis, among others.
- CORDUS is able to use on areas such as sacrum, coccyx and knees.
- CORDUS is portable, it weighs less than 200 grams, and can be carried everywhere. But, for a decompression bed therapy you need to go to a stablishment.
- CORDUS has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t see favorable results, you can return the device, and you will get the full refund of your money.