- CORDUS is a noninvasive method. Surgeries are INVASIVE.
- CORDUS is not risky. Surgeries related to the spine are RISKY.
- CORDUS is cheaper. Surgery is expensive and does not provide a guarantee to solve the problem. Few times a well done surgery does not remove the cause of the disease, for example: muscle spasms. For this reason, the disease reappears in areas close to the one with the surgery. It is recommended to use CORDUS after 6 months of your surgery.
- CORDUS can be used without help and in the comfort of your home. A post-operative case sometimes requires hospitalization.
- CORDUS has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t see favorable results, you can return the device, and you will get the full refund of your money.