The thoracic spine has a slight backward curvature at the base. This region is reinforced by muscles, which are responsible for the persistent and diffuse back pain. These muscles tend to contract, generating fibrosis and muscle spasm.
Diverse reasons usually caused back pain, which affects almost half of the adult population at some point in life. This pain is felt on one side of the back or the other, although it can also be bilateral.
The most common symptoms of middle back pain are in the upper back area between the shoulder blades. It is a problem with a great tendency to become chronic, which causes a more frequent dull and constant pain at the end of the day even during rest, which can be worsened by some position, and, typically, the patient feels relief when pressing the area with force.
Here some of the principal causes of back pain in the dorsal region:
- Poor posture while sitting or coughing for a long time. When turning around your body, quickly and suddenly, or cold exposure.
- The back is very susceptible to emotional influences. Continuous stress and emotional somatization are often the most common reason for back pain.
- People with a kyphotic tendency, scoliosis, or an excessively flat back may be susceptible to back pain.
- Autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, attack the spine and therefore can be related to the most severe cases of back pain that are easily diagnosed by the doctor.
- Herniated discs or degenerative disc processes. Although it is the spine region with the least predisposition for intervertebral disc problems, these also occur. And can trigger or aggravate this painful condition.
Cordus is a specialized device in self-gravitation and magnetic therapy with Russian technology. It can access the deepest muscles of the back to effectively get rid of muscle tension.
The spine is an interconnected system. For better and faster improvements,
the spine must be treated comprehensively. Cordus has three sides that allow treatment for cervical, dorsal, and lumbar-sacral regions.
Cordus has the support of more than 180 doctors and specialists, also has a total satisfaction guarantee. If in 30 days you are not satisfied with the results, we will refund your money in full.