Instructions for the correct use of Cordus
CAUTION! Do not use this product without first reading EVERY PAGE in this manual.
Results will depend on the correct use of CORDUS.
Congratulations on acquiring a great option to solve your back problems. Now it’s up to you.
CORDUS is designed to relax the deep spinal cord muscles, correct your posture, and can improve your vitality, daily performance and even correct the functional state of the spine, remove any joint-muscle pains. It´s not only a great solution for people with back problems, but also for high performance athletes, office workers, yogis, amongst others.
CORDUS can be applied all segments of the spine, by eliminating the compression of the intervertebral discs and correcting them to their natural state. Constant use of the device will help you to regain mobility of your dorsal spinal joints.
The auto-gravitational method adapted by CORDUS is safe, non-invasive and physiologically natural to the spine. Since the device works with the body’s own weight. It also provides the same benefits as receiving magnetic therapy, acupressure, passive yoga or a deep massage. These methods have been used since the times of ancient oriental medicinal procedures. CORDUS can be used at home as well as by specialists.
CORDUS can be used on individuals from age 10 and older with a height of greater than 1.50 centimeters.
CORDUS is recommended in case of:
• Developing functional blockage of the spinal segments (intervertebral muscle spasms); discalgia, low back pain, sciatica, toralgia, neck pain.
• Myofascial pain syndrome and mobility restrictions of the neck, thoracic and lumbar region.
• Chronic muscular overload and biomechanical failures in the musculoskeletal system, caused by constant intensive athletic training.
• Back and neck pains due to muscular overload, often related to static posture and professional weight lifting.
• Osteochondrosis at any location, 1st and 2nd degree scoliosis, 1st and 2nd degree kyphoscoliosis, juvenile osteochondropathy (Sheyerma-Mau disease), posture errors, growth delay (height) of children and adolescents.
• Headaches of different origin, deficiency of blood circulation within the brain, cervical neck pathologies, spinal arterial syndrome, insomnia and occipital nerve neuralgia.
• Dysfunctions of the autonomous nervous system caused by biomechanical failures in the locomotive segments of the spine; cardiac problems, pectoral angina, coronary disease (myocardial ischemia), hypotonic or hypertonic neuro dystonia; vision and hearing dysfunctions (after suffering from peripheral blood circulation failure), vesicular dyskinesia, interruptions or changes in the bronchi and lung function, stomach, intestine, liver, pancreas, kidneys and genitourinary system.
• Diabetes, low blood pressure, gynecological problems, low sexual energy and poor blood circulation.
• Pain syndrome, arising from protrusion (something that bulges out) of the fibrous ring within the intervertebral disc (herniated disc); carpal tunnel syndrome, peripheral nervous syndromes, numbness of the hands, “frozen shoulder” syndrome and shoulder epicondylitis.
• CORDUS improves the body’s general organism by effectively preventing disorders of the locomotive system in adults and children.
• Specific and nonspecific infectious processes in the spine and joints (spinal osteomyelitis, tuberculous spondylitis, ankylosing spondylitis).
• Tumors along the spine and spinal cord, malignant neoplasms found at any location.
• Recent traumatic injuries to the spine and severe head injuries.
• Recent surgery of the spine and internal organs.
• Severe cerebrovascular circulation disorders, cerebral infarction, atherothrombosis, vertebral artery blockage, etc.
• 3rd and 4th degree scoliosis affecting the curvature of the spine. Device may be applied to undamaged areas.
• Herniated intervertebral discs with rupture of the fibrous ring. The device can be applied 9 cm (3.5 inches) above or below the damaged area.
• Complete lack of movement of the joints (ankylosis).
• Severe instability of the spinal segments (3rd and 4th degree), derived from the condition of spondylolisthesis.
• Severe diseases of the internal organs.
• Osteoporosis. The device can be applied to undamaged areas, 3 cm (1.2 inches) above or below the affected region.
• Pregnancy: Only apply the device exclusively to the cervical and dorsal areas (above the shoulder blades).
• If you have back massages prohibited do not use CORDUS.
You can also consult other limitations within the sections of SPECIAL DIAGNOSTICS or PARTICULAR CASES.
In certain diagnoses, it is recommended NOT to place CORDUS directly on the damaged area; in these cases, the method of use is to place the device along the rest of your back, while avoiding the affected area. Being that the column is a connected system; any improvement in any part of the structure will give benefits to other areas.
• ARTHRITIS / OSTEOARTHRITIS: Do not apply the device directly on affected areas, instead position it 3 cm (1.2 inches) above or below this point. We recommend the use of anti-inflammatory medicines and undergo magnetic therapy at least twice a year.
• SPASTIC BRAIN PARALYSIS IN CHILDREN: In mild cases, it may complement other treatments.
• CERVICALGIA: During the first three sessions, place CORDUS on the basic points. Then give more attention to the cervical and trapezius zones (apply to every vertebra in each of these zones).
• COXARTHROSIS: It helps as long as there is no osteoporosis. If not suffering from this condition proceed to use device moderately *, excluding the damaged areas.
• VERTEBRAE DISPLACEMENT: Avoid placing the device directly on damaged regions. Place CORDUS directly to areas close the problem, 3 cm (1.2 inches) above or below the affected area.
• SPLICED, CLOSED OR JOINED DISCS: Avoid the damaged zone and work nearby areas, 3 cm (1.2 inches) above or below.
• SCIATIC PAIN (HIPS AND FEET): Apply the device to basic points and after three sessions proceed to apply CORDUS to additional points (vertebras) of the lumbar and sacral areas. We recommend integrating the adequate application of the SACRUS: cordus.com/sacrus.
• SHOULDER PAIN: same use as in cervicalgia.
• SCOLIOSIS: Use CORDUS moderately*, by incorporating the use of supports. Perform recommended exercises to treat adequately this disease. Only to treat 1st and 2nd degree.
• SPONDYLOLISTHESIS, LISTHESIS AND RETROLISTHESIS: Only place CORDUS on nearby areas, 3 centimeters above or below the affected region.
• ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS: CORDUS can provide relief and it can be applied up to twice a day. Do not apply the device where the vertebrae have already merged (joined).
• STENOSIS: CORDUS will help to remove muscle spasms in areas close to the damaged region. Instantly reducing pressure of intervertebral discs and effectively decelerating the stenosis process. During the first month of using CORDUS, apply it to the areas without stenosis. At the end of the month, apply it directly but moderately to the damaged area *
• FIBROMYALGIA: Use CORDUS as an additional complement to your doctor’s recommended therapy. Use the device at a moderate pace during the night hours within a quiet environment.
• FIBROSIS: If the condition is determined to be within the muscles near the vertebrae, avoid applying CORDUS directly to the damaged area. Place CORDUS on nearby areas, 3 centimeters above or below the affected region.
• DISC FRACTURE: CORDUS cannot be applied to a fractured zone. You can use it on nearby areas, 9 cm (3.5 inches) above or below the affected region.
• GONARTROSIS: In addition to treating the basic points, it is recommended to focus on the lumbar (each vertebra), sacrum and coccyx sections. Avoid damaged areas, and place in nearby areas, 3 cm (1.2 inches) above or below.
• HERNIATED DISCS: Cordus should not be applied to the damaged area where the hernia is greater than 8 mm. The correct placement is in the nearby segments (3 cm (1.2 inches) above or below) and treatable basic points for a time span of two to three months. At the end of this suggested time cycle, review the condition of the hernia; If the hernia is reduced to 8 mm or less, you can begin to apply CORDUS moderately *.
If you experience severe pain during the use of CORDUS (usually around the hernia), position the device 3 to 4 cm (1.2 to 1.6 inches)above or below the area of discomfort, repeat the same cycle for 3 to 5 sessions and once again try to apply the device softly on the hernia.
If the fibrous ring is ruptured, CORDUS will not be able to help you. If you need to use it to treat other problems along the spine, apply 9 cm (3.5 inches) above or below the area with the ruptured fibrous ring.
• HYPERLORDOSIS: If this condition is located within the cervical zone, place CORDUS on a thin pillow and rest your neck back on top of the device. By doing this the cervical zone will remain stable and the CORDUS will work more efficiently. If this condition is found within the lumbar area, we recommend that you place pressure on the device by bending the knees to your chest or by placing supports (books) beneath the CORDUS.
• LUMBAGO: apply CORDUS to basic areas during the first three sessions, and then focus more on the lumbar region (try to apply to each vertebrae if possible). If your lower back is very sore, first begin treat the sacrum area using the “L” side of the device. OSTEOARTHRITIS: Depending on the severity of the problem, CORDUS can be applied to treat certain segments of the spine where the pressure generated is tolerable. We advise customers to use the device after taking inflammatory medicaments.
• OSTEOCHONDROSIS: Apply basic therapy.
• OSTEOPHYTES: If you feel pain when applying CORDUS, avoid affected region and proceed to treat the surrounding areas.
• OSTEOPENIA (PRE-OSTEOPOROSIS): CORDUS can be applied in a moderate manner *.
• OSTEOPOROSIS: CORDUS should only be applied to areas not affected by this disease.
• FOOT ASLEEP: the treatment is similar to that of sciatic pain, focusing more attention to the sacrum area. We suggest implementing the SACRUS. POLIOMYELITIS: Use CORDUS in a moderate* manner by incorporating supports. Perform the recommended exercises for this disease. Only for 1st and 2nd degree.
• RADICULITIS – RADICULOPATHY: the treatment is the same as for low back pain (Lumbago).
• ROTOSCOLIOSIS: Use CORDUS in a moderate* manner by incorporating supports. Perform the recommended exercises for this disease. Only for 1st and 2nd degree.
• DISPLACED VERTEBRAE: Avoid placing directly on the damaged area. Apply CORDUS to areas close to the problem, 3 cm (1.2 inches) above or below the affected region.
• JOINED VERTEBRAE (fused): Avoid the damaged area, use 3 cm (1.2 inches) above or below.
If you did not find your diagnosis, please write to us: email@example.com
Use of CORDUS in particular cases
• SPINE SURGERY: CORDUS can be used six months after undergoing a surgical procedure. Beginning moderately *.
• DIABETES Type 1: The application of CORDUS normally reduces the glucose levels. Therefore, we suggest that you measure your level before and after each session is completed, in order to carry out an adequate control. Talk to your doctor about whether or not you should reduce your medication based on your continuous use of CORDUS or SACRUS. Since these devices may have a positive impact by reducing your glucose level. We suggest alternating the daily use of each device, one day CORDUS and another day SACRUS.
• PREGNANCY: use the device only on the cervical and dorsal area (above the shoulder blades).
• HYPERTENSION: In some cases, the use of CORDUS in the cervical and thoracic areas, can cause anxiety and raise blood pressure. We recommend using CORDUS during the first month on the lumbosacral area, where it will provide improvements to the blood circulation. If necessary use it moderately * and control your blood pressure.
• HYPOTENSION: People with low pressure can feel a little dizzy when finalizing each session, this is normal, therefore it is recommended to use the device before going to bed.
• PACEMAKER: CORDUS has neodymium magnets. For safety reasons, we strongly recommend removing them before starting to use the CORDUS.
• HEART PROBLEMS: If you do not have massages prohibited, CORDUS should only be placed on the lower back and coccyx areas.
If you have any doubts, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We suggest that you have an x-ray done to your spine and consult these results with a doctor. This way you will know the contraindications based on the condition of your spine and diagnosis.
Preparing for a session with CORDUS
The session can be performed on a bed, on a high back chair or on the floor. Find the best way to accommodate yourself. You will experience excellent results in whichever position you select.
Before starting the therapy, you should proceed to prepare the supports (three or four books with different thicknesses, pillows, towels and a blanket in order to evade drafts of cold air in the room. Remember to set an alarm to avoid going to sleep. If you decide to do the session on the floor make sure to use a folded blanket or non-slip mat. Seeking and obtaining a deep relaxation is an essential part of therapy. Be sure to avoid cold drafts in the room. It is advisable to warm your back before the session by spending a few minutes sitting on the couch, lying in bed or using a warm compress.
Do not rush, take the time that is necessary to learn how to properly execute your therapies. The use of CORDUS should be enjoyable and relaxing. Avoid talking, using cell phone, computer, watching television or other distractions.
Breathing and Relaxation
During the use of CORDUS, it is necessary to breathe with the diaphragm (the “effort” or muscular movement is centered in this area of the lower part of the lungs) and seek to obtain a deep relaxation. Concentrate the attention on your respiration and on the focus of your tension; mentally relax this point. Inhale calmly with the lower part of your lungs and pause for a few seconds (smile internally and give thanks). While exhaling, mentally redirect this positive feeling to the point where CORDUS is positioned. It is not about filling your lungs up like a balloon (this causes stress), or “holding our breath,” and most definitely not about competing with ourselves. Proper breathing produces pleasure.
Within 1 or 2 minutes, you will notice how the pressure decreases and disappears, as the tensioned muscles resist to the effect of the device, allowing the relaxation phase to take place.
During the therapy, you must feel pressure not pain or discomfort.
To reduce the painful sensation, place a towel on top of the device. This will help to soften the contact. After three to four sessions, your spine will be ready for deeper treatment with CORDUS.
– If you feel too much pressure, reduce the weight that is being applied to the device by simply raising the body up and incorporating supports underneath (books, towels, pillows).
– If you feel low pressure is applied, slide a support under CORDUS (book or a folded towel) until you feel a satisfactory pressure.
– If you find it difficult to accommodate yourself to the device in between each exercise (this usually happens during the first sessions of thoracic correction), as an alternative, you can roll over to your side in order to remove the device.
Recommendation: If you have a weak back, start your therapies on a bed or on a high-backed chair, gradually increasing the intensity of the exercises. This way you will also obtain great results. If you suffer from severe back pain or serious vertebrae problems, it is recommended not to apply the device directly to the affected area during the first 10 to 15 sessions. You may then begin to apply it moderately*.
If you experience a sudden discomfort during the direct application of CORDUS to a certain point,
simply slide the device slightly up or down along your spine.
In order to reduce the pressure being applied, place supports below the other areas of your back.
In order to soften the contact with the device, proceed to place a folded towel on top of the CORDUS (if necessary).
To increase pressure place a towel or notebook under CORDUS
Usando toallas o almohadas podrá reducir la presión y tener mayor comodidad
Make sure to align correctly your body
* Moderate form
- Using CORDUS in a moderate manner simply means regulating the pressure through the use of supports or by applying it on a bed or high-backed chair, in order to not feel discomfort. You must always feel a tolerable pressure, never pain.
- You can regulate the pressure by incorporating supports. As pressure decrease, you can begin to remove them slowly (remove one or two books, or place a towel of less thickness).
- Make sure that the spine is positioned directly in the center of CORDUS. Do not worry if the location of the device along the spine varies from the recommended initial basic points explained within this manual. You may place it a little higher or lower without any problem or concern.
- If you suffer from a condition that generates extreme pain, do not apply the device to the affected area. During the first 10 sessions, place it 3 to 4 cm (1.2 to 1.6 inches) above or below this specific point of discomfort.
- Ask another person for help in case of weakness or obesity, or use it directly on a bed, a soft surface, or while sitting on a high-backed chair (the results will be equally effective; however, it will require a larger number of sessions).
- For greater efficiency, we recommend using CORDUS simultaneously with SACRUS, integrating special exercises depending on your diagnosis and taking supplements to improve your cartilage. Consult with your doctor.
Frequency of use
- Normally CORDUS is used every third day, applying it 3 to 4 minutes on each point (except on contraindicated areas).
- A basic cycle consists of 10 sessions. After a cycle is completed, a rest interval of one week is recommended. You can then repeat the cycle over again, or use it once or twice a week.
Consult with your doctor if you can use it more frequently (every day or in some cases up to twice a day). If your back feels a little sore the next day, do not use the device for 1 to 2 days.
CORDUS basic application
Regardless of where your back condition is located, we recommend that you apply the device to all of the basic points listed here below (except for contraindicated areas):
It is important that the spine is correctly positioned and aligned in between the tips or curvature of the CORDUS (centered). Do not worry about the accuracy of the points. There is no problem if the device is slightly above or below the point that you are going to work.
After 2 or 3 sessions, you can apply the device not only to the basic points, but also to treat any vertebra along the spine (except for contraindicated areas).
The session can be performed on the floor, on a bed or a sofa / recliner.
Side C: Cervical
Side D: Dorsal – Coxis
Side L: Lumbar – Sacrum
Basic structure of CORDUS use
CAUTION! Do not use CORDUS without first reading the PREVIOUS PAGES within this manual.
Point 1: Between vertebrae C2-C3
CORDUS is positioned transversely to the axis of the spine, placing C side beneath the skull (Photo 1). If you feel that CORDUS slides or changes position, try holding it directly with your hands (photo 2.1) or place a towel in the gap in between the CORDUS and your neck. (Photo 2.2 and 2.3).
If you feel discomfort, you can place a towel on top of the CORDUS to reduce pressure. (photo2.4).
Point 2: Between vertebrae C5-C6
In order to find this point, locate the vertebra 7 (backbone that sticks out) with your finger and place the CORDUS slightly above (side C). In case of feeling low pressure, clasp your hands and place them behind your head, lowering your chin to the chest without making great effort and without lifting the head (photo 3), you can also raise the height of the CORDUS by sliding a towel or notepad beneath it (photo 4).
General recommendation for cervical zone: For greater depth in the cervical zone, after 3 or 5 sessions, try making two short smooth half turns with your head, one to the right and the other to the left, while adjusting the spinal axis (on Cordus). Hold until you reach the limit point of mobility or until you feel discomfort, maintain that position for 20s and return your head to the center position.
After concluding your treatment to the cervical zone: The muscle tone around this area needs to be reactivated. Remove CORDUS, bend your knees and clasp both hands behind your head, inhale and exhale, bring your chin to your chest with a 20-30% effort; Remain in this position from 8 to 10s while holding your breath! (Photo 5); When finished, slowly return to the starting position. Repeat the same cycle with your legs stretched out.
DORSAL AREA (THORACIC)
IMPORTANT: During the use of CORDUS, you should not experience pain nor discomfort, only tolerable pressure. You can control and regulate the pressure that is being exerted on your back with the device with the help of supports. If a certain point causes you extreme pain or discomfort even while placing supports, proceed to use CORDUS on a couch / high-backed chair for the first 5 to 10 sessions.
Point 3: Between vertebrae T2-T3
Place the “D” side of CORDUS above the shoulder blades, 4 to 5 cm (1.6 to 2 inches) below the vertebra C7 (the vertebra that aligns at the height of the shoulders) (photo 6). For people with low flexibility, we suggest that you lie down in the initial position and place CORDUS on the previous spot (2nd cervical point) with the “D” side facing upward. Then raise your torso until you can use your hands to slide the CORDUS approximately 6 cm (2.4 inches) down towards your feet. Finally, lie back down while supporting yourself on your elbows until you feel that your spine is completely centered. It is recommended to place a support of approximately 3 or 4 cm (1.2 to 1.6 inches) high (towel, pillow, or book) beneath your head. To give more pressure you can stretch your arms behind or below your head (photo 7) or place them by your side. If the pressure is too strong, roll a thick towel up and place it next to the CORDUS to reduce the weight of the head. (Photo 7.1)
Point 4: Between vertebrae T8-T9 or T9-T10
Place device below the shoulder blades with the “D” side facing upward towards the spine (photo 8). Most people experience low flexibility around this area; therefore, we recommend applying CORDUS during the first session with the aid of supports of approx. 5 cm (2 inches) in height (books or towels). Place them directly under your hip (lift your knees, raise your hips and slide supports beneath). Then with your hands place CORDUS on the “D” side pointing upward underneath the shoulder blades (approx. at the mouth of the stomach) slowly lower your hips onto the device. You can adjust the pressure and height of the CORDUS by adding or removing supports. To avoid discomfort from the body’s disequilibrium as a result of having your hip “significantly higher” (greater than 8 cm), you will need to add a support underneath the shoulder blades (folded towel) in order to obtain a more horizontal position (photo 9) or use CORDUS on a high-backed chair (photo 8.1)
General recommendation for thoracic zone: Remove CORDUS after treating the thoracic zone. In order to reactivate the muscle tone within this area, stretch out your legs and expand your arms behind the head. During 10-15 s, apply a 20-30% effort while holding and stretching your whole body outward. Hold your breath! (Photo 10).
Wherever your condition is located, complete your session with CORDUS from the cervical zone to the coccyx region.
IMPORTANT: During the use of CORDUS, you should not experience pain nor discomfort, only pressure. You can control and regulate the pressure that is being exerted on your back with the device by incorporating the aid of supports. If a certain point causes you extreme pain or discomfort, proceed to use CORDUS on a couch / high-backed chair for the first 5 to 10 sessions.
Point 5: Between vertebrae L1-L2
In order to unload the lumbar zone, place CORDUS on the “L” side of the lower back of the spine. Raise your hips and hold the CORDUS with both hands to place it in the upper part of the lumbar region (approx. 1cm [0.4 inches] above belly button). Lie back on top of the CORDUS and relax. If you feel intense pressure, slide supports beneath the sacrum. (Photo 11)
Point 6: Between vertebrae L4-L5
Place CORDUS just above the sacrum (L4 – L5); (Photo 12), Use your thumbs to fine the two large hip bones next to the spine and apply the CORDUS just above this area. Another way of locating this point after finishing point 5 is by raising your hips and sliding the CORDUS in a straight line towards your feet approx. 10 cm (4 inches). If you place the device too far down, you will feel that the conical tips will meet directly with the bone of the sacrum, if this happens, raise the CORDUS and position it just above at the start of the sacrum. After correctly placing the device on the 6th point, above the start of the sacrum, lower your hips so that the buttocks touches the floor and it feels like you’re forming an arch with your back. The buttocks cannot be left “hanging in the air.” If you you experience extreme pressure incorporate supports underneath the sacrum (see explanation for the 4th point, photo 9).
General recommendation for lumbar zone: You can apply greater pressure while working the lumbar zone by simply bending the knees. If you need even more pressure, place your feet on top of a chair or “raise” the CORDUS by placing something beneath the device.
Focus your attention on breathing and on regulating your tension, try to mentally relax this point.
Remember to leave CORDUS at each point for 3 to 4 minutes.
ORDUS is applied to this point when the person suffers from sciatica, hip or leg pain. Before placing the CORDUS at this point, roll a towel up and slide it underneath your lower back. Then place the CORDUS on its “L” side in the middle of the buttocks, where the sacrum meets with the coccyx (photo 13). If this position causes you pain, try to slide the CORDUS downward centimeter per centimeter until you find a spot that will not cause you discomfort.
Do not try to endure the pain, simply find the right position. Stretch your legs to increase the pressure.
To soften the contact, you can place a towel on top of the CORDUS (photo 13.1) or bend the knees.
Keep your hands by your sides.
Place the “D” side of CORDUS under the coccyx (last vertebrae of the spine) and stretch the legs. (Photo 14)
At the end of the work in the lumbar-sacrum-coccyx: Remove CORDUS when finalizing the therapy on the lumbar-sacrum -coccyx zone. In order to reactivate the muscle tone within this area, bend your knees and hold them with your hands from above and below. (Photo 15) Hold your breath! This is the end of the CORDUS session. Calmly lean on your side and stand up.
If you suffer from sciatica, hip or leg pain, we recommend that you finish the session with the following exercise: lie down with your legs stretched out, bend one knee, inhale and as you exhale, bring your knee closer to your chest with a 20-30% effort force, keep your knee in this position, and continue to inhale and exhale. Each time you exhale try to bring your knee closer and closer to the chest. Repeat the same cycle for two minutes on each leg. Try to keep your head laid back flat on the surface and your other leg completely straightened out. (Photo 16)
After finishing the use of CORDUS, it is advisable to avoid standing in order to obtain greater therapeutic effect and this way relieve the vertical load applied to the spine from the body’s weight. If you need to move to another room, lean on the walls or nearby furniture. You can also rest on a chair or a bed. Avoid any physical activity for the next two hours.
METHOD OF USE ON A HIGH-BACKED CHAIR:
You can perform the whole session or just a part of it while sitting on a recliner or on a bed. You will obtain the same results. The last points, sacrum and coccyx, should be done while lying down. The results will be positive.
OTHER USES / POINTS
Place CORDUS under thigh for 3 to 4 min.
Use pillow as support support when using cordus in armchair
You can also use CORDUS on calves and ankles. To have greater benefits, use from 3 to 4 min. by leg
After the first sessions: you may feel a slight discomfort on a certain point of your back, dizziness or a mild burning sensation, this is associated with the activation of the blood circulation within the endocrine tissue, recovery of the articulation´s mobility and the energy activation of the meridians in the spinal cord.
People with low blood pressure may experience a slight dizziness because CORDUS tends to lower blood pressure a bit.
During or after the session you may experience rare sensations of heat, cold, vibration or something similar in your body. Do not be worried, your nerve chains are reactivating, in one or two sessions this will disappear. therefore it is recommended to use CORDUS in a gentle manner during 2 or 3 sessions.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Use CORDUS according to your diagnosis. Read as often as necessary and pay attention carefully the entire manual.
Perform exercises based on your diagnosis: 5 to 10 minutes a day (you can find them in YouTube).
Take supplements to improve cartilage (consult with your doctor).
Eliminate bad habits that worsen your problem: poor sitting posture, dehydration, stress, etc.
Dimensions: 19 cm. x 7 cm. x 7 cm.
Magnetization force: neodymium magnets 01.14 – 01.17 tesla
County of origin: Russia.
Do not expose to high temperatures
Having no back pain does not mean that you are problem free. According to medical statistics, 70% of people who suffer back problems from hernias, deterioration, spasms, etc. do not experience any pain during several years living with these conditions hidden until the pain suddenly appears at an advanced stage. In some cases surgical intervention is necessary.
One of the characteristics of the deep intervertebral muscles is that they are not able to relax themselves after being tensioned. Since the childhood, we tend to experience different types of work-overloads, bad emotions, stress, or fear that cause muscular spasms to accumulate and build up within these muscles. These spasms must be treated in order to prevent them from becoming serious diseases and to avoid a decreased performance of the immune system.
Ex: We are all accustomed to brushing out teeth on a daily basis, but we do not have the same habit to take care of the spine even though is the most important system of the body. CORDUS is that “tooth brush” that your spine needs. Initially, it is recommended to perform 1 to 2 sessions in order to remove the spasms that have been silently accumulating in your back, then use the device once or twice a week. CORDUS can become your best anti-stress ally.
CORDUS as a problem detector
If you experience discomfort in any area of the spine or other part of the body while applying the device, this means that CORDUS has detected the origin of a problem. It is recommended to get a diagnosis from your doctor.
Diseases in internal organs
CORDUS is an effective complement to the treatment of internal organ diseases. Each spinal vertebra is connected to a specific internal organ. The brain signal passes thru each vertebrae until reaching the indicated organ and vice versa.
In case of strong muscular spasms, the correct communication between the brain and the internal organ will be interrupted. In time the organ will begin to fail and ache. In these cases, the consumption of medicaments will not help, because the root of the problem is located within the spine. CORDUS removes the spasms of the deep muscles, which helps to recover spinal mobility and connectivity.
Freeing the spine from muscle spasms will improve the flow of energy and your immune system.
Do you not feel improvement?
If CORDUS does not help to solve your discomfort quickly, it may be that your condition requires more sessions. Since the device does not cure degenerative diseases, but may help to detain the progression of the condition, which is also a positive result. In these cases, we recommend that you do not stop using the device, but complement it with other types of therapies. Consult with your doctor.
Constant use of the device will improve your spine and the rest of your body. It is like having your own massage therapist, chiropractor and acupuncturist right at home.
If you obtain good results with CORDUS, do not stop using it. Relax with CORDUS at least once a week. The daily bad life habits generate muscle spasms that eventually lead to numerous diseases.