INSTRUCTIONS TO USE CORDUS
IMPORTANT: DON’T apply the therapy without a previous reading to the user manual!
Congratulations! Now you have the solution for that problem in your back! The results will depend on the constancy and correct use of SACRUS.
The CORDUS design allows the deep muscles of the spine to relax. It is useful for those who want to improve their back health simply and from the comfort of your home, vitality and performance. It is beneficial for people with spinal problems but also for athletes, office workers, yogis, among others.
CORDUS is placed between each vertebrae to eliminate compression of the intervertebral discs. The constant use of the device will improve the regeneration of the discs and the recovery of the mobility of the joints of the spine.
CORDUS works by self-gravitation, a safe, non-invasive and physiologically natural method for the spine, since it works with the body's own weight. It also offers the benefits of magneto-therapy, acupressure, passive yoga and deep massage. These types of methods have been used since ancient times in oriental medicine.
CORDUS can be applied professionally by specialists, but thanks to the simplicity of its application it can be used at home. Children from ten years of age and over 1.50 meters tall can use Cordus.
It is essential to obtain a diagnosis with a spine specialist. Don’t apply CORDUS in contraindicated areas.
IMPORTANT! If you have a condition that isn’t described in this manual, you should obtain authorization from your doctor before using Cordus.
When is it recommended to use CORDUS?
When the spasms of the intervertebral muscles cause: dyscalgia, low back pain, sciatica, thoracalgia, cervicalgia.
Myofascial pain syndrome and restriction of mobility in the neck, thoracic and lumbar area.
Chronic muscle overload and biomechanical failures in the musculoskeletal system, caused by sports training or heavy work.
Back and neck pains caused by muscle surge, often related to static posture and weight lifting.
Pain syndrome, as a consequence of protrusion (something that sticks out) of the fibrous ring of the intervertebral disc (herniated disc); tunnel syndrome, peripheral nerve syndromes, hand numbness, "frozen shoulder" syndrome and shoulder epicondylitis.
Osteochondrosis at any location, 1st and 2nd grade scoliosis, 1st and 2nd grade kyphosoliosis, juvenile osteochondropathy (Sheyerma-Mau disease), posture errors, stunted growth (height) of children and adolescents.
Headaches of different etiology, insufficiency of blood circulation in the brain, related to the pathology of the cervical neck, spine artery syndrome, occipital nerve neuralgia and insomnia.
Autonomic nervous system dysfunctions caused by biomechanical failures in the locomotor segments of the spine; heart problems, pectoral angina, coronary heart disease (myocardial ischemia), hypotonic or hypertonic type neuro circular dystonia; functional failures in sight and hearing (after peripheral blood circulation failures), vesicular dyskinesia, interruptions or changes in the functions of the bronchi and lungs, stomach, intestine, liver, pancreas, kidneys and genitourinary system.
Diabetes, low blood pressure, gynecological problems, low sexual energy and poor blood circulation.
Improvement of the organism in general, preventing failure of the musculoskeletal system in adults and children.
You can use CORDUS if you are not prohibited from massages, as it has contraindications similar to therapeutic massages. CORDUS has significantly fewer contraindications than chiropractic and other similar therapies.
We can divide the contraindications into absolute and conditional:
Absolutes are usually very serious health conditions: such as cancer, infectious diseases, etc. These contraindications are similar to those of other back therapies and to practice most sports.
Specific or non-specific infectious processes in the spine and joints, such as: osteomyelitis of the spine, tuberculous spondylitis, ankylosing spondylitis and others.
Tumors in the spine and spinal cord, or malignant neoplasms of any location.
Recent traumatic injuries (under 6 months) in the spine or serious head injuries.
Acute disorders of cerebrovascular circulation: cerebral infarction, atherothrombosis, occlusion of the vertebral artery and etc.
Ankylosis, complete lack of movement of the joints.
Severe instability of the spinal segments (grade 3 and 4) with spondylolisthesis.
Serious diseases of the internal organs.
Conditional contraindications are when the device cannot be applied in a specific area, but it can be applied in other areas of the column.
Scoliosis grade 3 and 4: from the curvature of the spine, you can use Cordus as long as you place the device in the areas NOT damaged.
Herniated disc and fibrous ring is broken, you can use Cordus 6 cm above and / or 6 cm below the damaged area.
Osteoporosis, you can use the product 3 cm above and / or 3 cm below the damaged areas.
Pregnancy, you can use the device only in the cervical area and in the dorsal area (above the shoulder blades).
Recent spine surgery, you can use it after 6 months of the intervention and you should start using it in a moderate way.
Consult other limitations in SPECIAL DIAGNOSTICS
In some diagnoses it is recommended not to place CORDUS directly in the damaged area, in these cases the method of use is to place the device on the rest of the back, avoiding that area. Since the column is a connected system, any improvement in any part of the structure will give benefits to other areas.
- ARTHRITIS / ARTROSIS: it isn’t recommended to use it directly in the affected areas, place it 3 cm, above or below this point, especially, it is recommended to take anti-inflammatories and undergo magnetotherapy at least twice a year. It is recommended to supplement with SACRUS.
- CHILD SPASTIC BRAIN PARALYSIS: in mild cases it can complement other treatments.
- CERVICALGIA: in the first three sessions place CORDUS in the basic points, after more attention in the cervical area and the trapezium area (apply in each vertebra of these areas).
- COXARTROSIS: it helps as long as there is no osteoporosis, if you don't have it, use it moderately *, excluding the damaged area. It is recommended to use SACRUS like a complement.
- DISPLACEMENT OF THE VERTEBRAE: avoid placing directly in the damaged area. Place CORDUS in areas near the problem, 3 cm above or below the affected area.
- SPLITED, STICKED OR UNITED DISCS: avoid this area and work the surrounding areas, 3 cm above or below the junction site. It is recommended to supplement with SACRUS.
- SCIATICA (HIPS AND FEET): in the first sessions with CORDUS apply it in the basic points and after three sessions apply the device in more points (vertebrae) of the lumbar and sacral area. It is recommended use SACRUS to complement the therapy.
- SHOULDER PAIN: same use as for cervicalgia.
- SCOLIOSIS: use CORDUS moderately*, placing supports. Perform the recommended exercises for this disease. Only for 1st and 2nd grades. It is recommended to use SACRUS to complement the therapy.
- SPONDYLOLISTHESIS, LISTHESIS AND RETROLISTHESIS: Avoid placing directly in the damaged area. Place CORDUS in areas near the problem, 3 centimeters above or below the affected area. It is recommended to supplement with SACRUS.
- ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS: CORDUS can give relief, it can be applied up to twice a day, do not apply the device where the vertebrae have already been integrated (joined).
- ESTENOSIS: CORDUS will help you remove muscle spasms in the areas near the damaged area, thus reducing the compression of the intervertebral discs; slowing the stenosis processes. During the first month of use, place CORDUS in areas without stenosis, at the end of the month, apply it directly to the damaged area moderately*.
- FIBROMYALGIA: use CORDUS as a complement to the therapy recommended by your doctor, try to do it at night in a moderate way * and in a quiet environment.
- FIBROSIS: if the condition is in the muscles near the vertebrae, avoid placing CORDUS directly in the damaged area, place it in areas close to the problem, 3 cm above or below.
- DISC FRACTURE: CORDUS cannot be placed in the fractured area. You can use it in nearby areas, 9 cm higher or lower.
- GONARTHROSIS: in addition to the basic points, it is recommended to focus on each vertebrae of the lower back, sacrum and coccyx. Avoid damaged areas, place CORDUS in nearby areas (3 cm above or below).
- HERNIATED DISCS: if the hernia is larger than 8 mm, or place CORDUS on the damaged area, it is correct to place it in the nearby segments (3 cm above or below) and viable basic points for two or three months, after passing this suggested time, check the condition of the hernia: If the hernia was reduced to 8 mm or less, you can begin to place CORDUS moderately*. If you feel severe pain while using CORDUS (usually in the area of the hernia), move the device 3 or 4 cm up or down. In the area that bothers you, do this for 3 to 5 sessions and try again in the area of the hernia, gently. If the fibrous ring is broken, CORDUS cannot help you. If you need to use it to treat other problems use it 9 cm above or below the area with a broken fibrous ring.
- HYPERLORDOSIS: If this condition is located in the cervical area, place CORDUS on a thin pillow and rest your neck on the device, with this the cervical area will remain upright and the device will work better. If this condition is in the lower back, we recommend that when placing the device you generate pressure by bending your knees to the chest or putting supports (they can be books) under CORDUS. It is recommended to supplement with SACRUS.
- LUMBALGIA: during the first three sessions, place CORDUS at basic points, then more attention to the lower back (if possible in each vertebra). If you have a very sore lower back, work the sacrum first using the “L” side.
- OSTEOARTHRITIS: depending on the severity of the problem, CORDUS can be applied to segments of the column where the pressure generated is tolerable. It is advisable to use the device after an anti-inflammatory medication. It is recommended to supplement with SACRUS.
- OSTEOCHONDROSIS: apply the basic therapy.
- OSTEOFITOS: if you feel pain when applying CORDUS avoid that area and work the surrounding areas.
- OSTEOPENIA (PRE-OSTEOPOROSIS): CORDUS can be used moderately *.
- OSTEOPOROSIS: CORDUS should only be used in areas not affected by this condition.
- NUMBNESS IN THE FEET: Treatment similar to sciatic pain, although you should pay more attention to the sacrum. It is recommended to supplement with SACRUS.
- POLIOMYELITIS: use CORDUS moderately*, placing brackets. Do the recommended exercises for this disease. Only for grades 1 and 2. It is recommended to supplement with SACRUS.
- RADICULITIS – RADICULOPATHY: the treatment is the same thah for lumbalgia.
- ROTOSCOLIOSIS: use CORDUS moderately*, placing brackets. Do the recommended exercises for this disease. Only for grades 1 and 2. It is recommended to supplement with SACRUS.
- MOVED VERTEBRAE (DISPLACED): avoid placing directly in the damaged area. Place CORDUS in areas near the problem, 3 cm above or below the affected area.
- STUCK VERTEBRAE: avoid the damaged area, use 3 cm above or below. It is recommended to supplement with SACRUS.
Use of CORDUS in particular cases
- SPINE SURGERY: CORDUS can be used six months after undergoing a surgical procedure. Beginning moderately*.
- DIABETES Type 1: The application of CORDUS normally reduces the glucose levels. Therefore, we suggest that you measure your level before and after each session is completed, in order to carry out an adequate control. Talk to your doctor about whether or not you should reduce your medication based on your continuous use of CORDUS or SACRUS. Since these devices may have a positive impact by reducing your glucose level. We suggest alternating the daily use of each device, one day CORDUS and another day SACRUS.
- PREGNANCY: use the device only on the cervical and dorsal area (above the shoulder blades).
- HYPERTENSION: In some cases, the use of CORDUS in the cervical and thoracic areas, can cause anxiety and raise blood pressure. We recommend using CORDUS during the first month on the lumbosacral area, where it will provide improvements to the blood circulation. If necessary use it moderately * and control your blood pressure.
- HYPOTENSION: People with low pressure can feel a little dizzy when finalizing each session, this is normal, therefore it is recommended to use the device before going to bed.
- PACEMAKER: CORDUS has neodymium magnets. For safety reasons, we strongly recommend removing them before starting to use the CORDUS.
- HEART PROBLEMS: If you do not have massages prohibited, CORDUS should only be placed on the lower back and coccyx areas.
We suggest you have a spine x-ray and consult a specialist, in this way you will know your contraindications, the state of your spine and diagnosis. It is essential to obtain a diagnosis with a spine specialist.
Preparing for a session with CORDUS
The session can be done at your home, office or you can do it during your travels. You can apply SACRUS. The session can be performed on a bed, on a high back chair or on the floor. Find the best way to accommodate yourself. You will experience excellent results in whichever position you select.
Before starting the therapy, you should proceed to prepare the supports (three or four books with different thicknesses, pillows, towels and a blanket in order to evade drafts of cold air in the room. Remember to set an alarm to avoid going to sleep. If you decide to do the session on the floor make sure to use a folded blanket or non-slip mat. Seeking and obtaining a deep relaxation is an essential part of therapy. Be sure to avoid cold drafts in the room. It is advisable to warm your back before the session by spending a few minutes sitting on the couch, lying in bed or using a warm compress.
Do not rush, take the time that is necessary to learn how to properly execute your therapies. The use of CORDUS should be enjoyable and relaxing. Avoid talking, using cell phone, computer, watching television or other distractions.
Breathing and Relaxation
During the use of CORDUS, is necessary to breathe with the diaphragm (the “effort” or muscular movement is centered in this area of the lower part of the lungs) and seek to obtain a deep relaxation. Concentrate the attention on your respiration and on the focus of your tension; mentally relax this point. Inhale calmly with the lower part of your lungs and pause for a few seconds (smile internally and give thanks). While exhaling, mentally redirect this positive feeling to the point where CORDUS is positioned.
It is not about filling your lungs up like a balloon (this causes stress), or “holding our breath,” and most definitely not about competing with ourselves. Proper breathing produces pleasure.
Within 1 or 2 minutes, you will notice how the pressure decreases and disappears, as the tensioned muscles resist to the effect of the device, allowing the relaxation phase to take place.
ATTENTION! During the therapy you have to feel pressure, NO pain or discomfort
To reduce the painful sensation, place a towel on the device. This will help soften the contact. In three or four sessions your spine will be ready for a deeper treatment with CORDUS.
To soften the contact, place a folded towel over CORDUS (if necessary)
If you feel a lot of pressure reduce the weight that falls on the device by lifting the body by using supports (books, towels, pillows).
If you feel a lot of pressure reduce the weight that falls on the device by lifting the body by using supports (books, towels, pillows).
If you feel low pressure, place a support under CORDUS (notebook, folded towel) until you feel enough pressure.
To increase pressure, place a towel or notebook under CORDUS
If between exercise and exercise it is difficult for you to join (normally this occurs during the first sessions of the thoracic correction) as an alternative you can roll to your side and thus remove the device.
Recommendation: If you have a weak back, start doing your therapies in a bed or armchair. Increase the intensity of the exercises gradually. This way you will also get great results.
If you have severe pain or a serious problem in any vertebra, it is recommended not to put the device in that area during the first 10 or 15 sessions, then start putting it in a moderate way*.
If during the session there is a strong discomfort at a CORDUS application point, move it a little higher or lower.
Make sure to align correctly your body
Avoid the bad position of the body
* Moderate form
Using CORDUS in a moderate manner simply means regulating the pressure through the use of supports or by applying it on a bed or high-backed chair, in order to not feel discomfort. You must always feel a tolerable pressure, never pain.
You can regulate the pressure by incorporating supports. As pressure decrease, you can begin to remove them slowly (remove one or two books, or place a towel of less thickness).
Make sure that the spine is positioned directly in the center of CORDUS. Do not worry if the location of the device along the spine varies from the recommended initial basic points explained within this manual. You may place it a little higher or lower without any problem or concern.
If you suffer from a condition that generates extreme pain, do not apply the device to the affected area. During the first 10 sessions, place it 3 to 4 cm (1.2 to 1.6 inches) above or below this specific point of discomfort.
Ask another person for help in case of weakness or obesity, or use it directly on a bed, a soft surface, or while sitting on a high-backed chair (the results will be equally effective; however, it will require a larger number of sessions).
For greater efficiency, we recommend using CORDUS simultaneously with SACRUS, integrating special exercises depending on your diagnosis and taking supplements to improve your cartilage. Consult with your doctor.
Frequency of use
Normally CORDUS is used every third day, applying it 3 to 4 minutes on each point (except on contraindicated areas).
A basic cycle consists of 10 sessions. After a cycle is completed, a rest interval of one week is recommended. You can then repeat the cycle over again, or use it once or twice a week.
Consult with your doctor if you can use it more frequently (every day or in some cases up to twice a day). If your back feels a little sore the next day, do not use the device for 1 to 2 days.
CORDUS basic application
Regardless of where your back condition is located, we recommend that you apply the device to all of the basic points listed here below (except for contraindicated areas):
It is important that the spine is correctly positioned and aligned in between the tips or curvature of the CORDUS (centered). Do not worry about the accuracy of the points. There is no problem if the device is slightly above or below the point that you are going to work. After 2 or 3 sessions, you can apply the device not only to the basic points, but also to treat any vertebra along the spine (except for contraindicated areas).
The session can be performed on the floor, on a bed or a sofa / recliner.
Side C: Cervical
Side D: Dorsal – Coxis
Side L: Lumbar – Sacrum
Basic structure of CORDUS use
IMPORTANT: DON’T apply the therapy without a previous reading to the user manual!
Point 1: Between vertebrae C2-C3
CORDUS is positioned transversely to the axis of the spine, placing C side beneath the skull (Photo 1).
If you feel that CORDUS slides or changes position, try holding it directly with your hands (photo 2.1) or place a towel in the gap in between the CORDUS and your neck. (Photo 2.2 and 2.3).
If you feel discomfort, you can place a towel on top of the CORDUS to reduce pressure, (photo2.4).
Point 2: Between vertebrae C5-C6
In order to find this point, locate the vertebra 7 (backbone that sticks out) with your finger and place the CORDUS slightly above (side C). In case of feeling low pressure, clasp your hands and place them behind your head, lowering your chin to the chest without making great effort and without lifting the head (photo 3), you can also raise the height of the CORDUS by sliding a towel or notepad beneath it (photo 4).
General recommendation for cervical zone: For greater depth in the cervical zone, after 3 or 5 sessions, try making two short smooth half turns with your head, one to the right and the other to the left, while adjusting the spinal axis (on Cordus). Hold until you reach the limit point of mobility or until you feel discomfort, maintain that position for 20s and return your head to the center position.
After concluding your treatment to the cervical zone: The muscle tone around this area needs to be reactivated. Remove CORDUS, bend your knees and clasp both hands behind your head, inhale and exhale, bring your chin to your chest with a 20-30% effort; Remain in this position from 8 to 10s while holding your breath! (Photo 5); When finished, slowly return to the starting position. Repeat the same cycle with your legs stretched out.
Dorsal Area (Thoracic)
IMPORTANT: During the use of CORDUS, you should not experience pain nor discomfort, only tolerable pressure. You can control and regulate the pressure that is being exerted on your back with the device with the help of supports. If a certain point causes you extreme pain or discomfort even while placing supports, proceed to use CORDUS on a couch / high-backed chair for the first 5 to 10 sessions.
Point 3: Between vertebrae T2-T3
Place the “D” side of CORDUS above the shoulder blades, 4 to 5 cm (1.6 to 2 inches) below the vertebra C7 (the vertebra that aligns at the height of the shoulders) (photo 6).
For people with low flexibility, we suggest that you lie down in the initial position and place CORDUS on the previous spot (2nd cervical point) with the “D” side facing upward. Then raise your torso until you can use your hands to slide the CORDUS approximately 6 cm (2.4 inches) down towards your feet. Finally, lie back down while supporting yourself on your elbows until you feel that your spine is completely centered. It is recommended to place a support of approximately 3 or 4 cm (1.2 to 1.6 inches) high (towel, pillow, or book) beneath your head. To give more pressure you can stretch your arms behind or below your head (photo 7) or place them by your side. If the pressure is too strong, roll a thick towel up and place it next to the CORDUS to reduce the weight of the head. (Photo 7.1)
Point 4: Between vertebrae T8-T9 or T9-T10
Place device below the shoulder blades with the “D” side facing upward towards the spine (photo 8). Most people experience low flexibility around this area; therefore, we recommend applying CORDUS during the first session with the aid of supports of approx. 5 cm (2 inches) in height (books or towels) place them directly under your hip (lift your knees, raise your hips and slide supports beneath) with your hands place CORDUS on the “D” side under the shoulder blades (approx. the mouth of the stomach), lower your hips slowly. Or use CORDUS in an armchair (photo 8.1)
You can adjust the pressure and height of the CORDUS by adding or removing supports. To avoid discomfort from the body’s disequilibrium as a result of having your hip “significantly higher” (greater than 8 cm), you will need to add a support underneath the shoulder blades (folded towel) in order to obtain a more horizontal position (photo 9).
General recommendation for thoracic zone: Remove CORDUS after treating the thoracic zone. In order to reactivate the muscle tone within this area, stretch out your legs and expand your arms behind the head. During 10-15 s, apply a 20-30% effort while holding and stretching your whole body outward. Hold your breath! (Photo 10).
Wherever your condition is located, complete your session with CORDUS from the cervical zone to the coccyx region.
IMPORTANT: During the use of CORDUS, you should not experience pain nor discomfort, only pressure. You can control and regulate the pressure that is being exerted on your back with the device by incorporating the aid of supports. If a certain point causes you extreme pain or discomfort, proceed to use CORDUS on a couch / high-backed chair for the first 5 to 10 sessions.
Point 5: Between vertebrae L1-L2
In order to unload the lumbar zone, place CORDUS on the “L” side of the lower back of the spine. Raise your hips and hold the CORDUS with both hands to place it in the upper part of the lumbar region (approx. 1cm [0.4 inches] above belly button). Lie back on top of the CORDUS and relax. If you feel intense pressure, slide supports beneath the sacrum. (Photo 11)
Point 6: Between vertebrae L4-L5
Place CORDUS just above the sacrum (L4 – L5); (Photo 12), Use your thumbs to fine the two large hip bones next to the spine and apply the CORDUS just above this area. Another way of locating this point after finishing point 5 is by raising your hips and sliding the CORDUS in a straight line towards your feet approx. 10 cm (4 inches). If you place the device too far down, you will feel that the conical tips will meet directly with the bone of the sacrum, if this happens, raise the CORDUS and position it just above at the start of the sacrum. After correctly placing the device on the 6th point, above the start of the sacrum, lower your hips so that the buttocks touches the floor and it feels like you’re forming an arch with your back. The buttocks cannot be left “hanging in the air.” If you experience extreme pressure incorporate supports underneath the sacrum.
General recommendation for lumbar zone: You can apply greater pressure while working the lumbar zone by simply bending the knees. If you need even more pressure, place your feet on top of a chair or “raise” the CORDUS by placing something beneath the device (Photo 12.1).
Focus your attention on breathing and on regulating your tension, try to mentally relax this point.
Remember to leave CORDUS at each point for 3 to 4 minutes.
Sacro / Coxis area
CORDUS is applied to this point when the person suffers from sciatica, hip or leg pain. Before placing the CORDUS at this point, roll a towel up and slide it underneath your lower back. Then place the CORDUS on its “L” side in the middle of the buttocks, where the sacrum meets with the coccyx (photo 13). If this position causes you pain, try to slide the CORDUS downward centimeter per centimeter until you find a spot that will not cause you discomfort.
Keep your hands by your sides.
Do not try to endure the pain, simply find the right position. Stretch your legs to increase the pressure.
To soften the contact, you can place a towel on top of the CORDUS (photo 13.1) or bend the knees.
Place the “D” side of CORDUS under the coccyx (last vertebrae of the spine) and stretch the legs. (Photo 14)
At the end of the work in the lumbar-sacrum-coccyx: Remove CORDUS when finalizing the therapy on the lumbar-sacrum -coccyx zone. In order to reactivate the muscle tone within this area, bend your knees and hold them with your hands from above and below. (Photo 15) Hold your breath! This is the end of the CORDUS session. Calmly lean on your side and stand up.
If you suffer from sciatica, hip or leg pain, we recommend that you finish the session with the following exercise: lie down with your legs stretched out, bend one knee, inhale and as you exhale, bring your knee closer to your chest with a 20-30% effort force, keep your knee in this position, and continue to inhale and exhale. Each time you exhale try to bring your knee closer and closer to the chest. Repeat the same cycle for two minutes on each leg. Try to keep your head laid back flat on the surface and your other leg completely straightened out. (Photo 16)
After finishing the use of CORDUS, it is advisable to avoid standing in order to obtain greater therapeutic effect and this way relieve the vertical load applied to the spine from the body’s weight. If you need to move to another room, lean on the walls or nearby furniture. You can also rest on a chair or a bed. Avoid any physical activity for the next two hours.
Method of use on a high-backed chair:
You can perform the whole session or just a part of it while sitting on a recliner or on a bed. You will obtain the same results. The last points, sacrum and coccyx, should be done while lying down. The results will be positive.
Other uses / Points
Place CORDUS under thigh for 3 to 4 min.
Use pillow as support support when using cordus in armchair
You can also use CORDUS on calves and ankles. To have greater benefits, use from 3 to 4 min. by leg
After the first sessions: you may feel a slight discomfort on a certain point of your back, dizziness or a mild burning sensation, this is associated with the activation of the blood circulation within the endocrine tissue, recovery of the articulation´s mobility and the energy activation of the meridians in the spinal cord.
People with low blood pressure may experience a slight dizziness because CORDUS tends to lower blood pressure a bit.
During or after the session you may experience rare sensations of heat, cold, vibration or something similar in your body. Do not be worried, your nerve chains are reactivating, in one or two sessions this will disappear. Therefore it is recommended to use CORDUS in a gentle manner during 2 or 3 sessions.
For best results:
Use CORDUS according to your diagnosis. Read as often as necessary and pay attention carefully the entire manual.
Perform exercises based on your diagnosis: 5 to 10 minutes a day (you can find them in YouTube).
Take supplements to improve cartilage (consult with your doctor).
Eliminate bad habits that worsen your problem: poor sitting posture, dehydration, stress, etc.
I do not have back pain, why use Cordus?
Having no back pain doesn’t mean that you are problem free. According to medical statistics, 70% of people who suffer back problems from hernias, deterioration, spasms, etc. do not experience any pain during several years living with these conditions hidden until the pain suddenly appears at an advanced stage. In some cases surgical intervention is necessary.
One of the characteristics of the deep intervertebral muscles is that they are not able to relax themselves after being tensioned. Since the childhood, we tend to experience different types of work-overloads, bad emotions, stress, or fear that cause muscular spasms to accumulate and build up within these muscles. These spasms must be treated in order to prevent them from becoming serious diseases and to avoid a decreased performance of the immune system.
CORDUS is the preventive tool your spine needs. Initially, it is recommended to perform 1 to 2 sessions in order to remove the spasms that have been silently accumulating in your back, then use the device once or twice a week. CORDUS can become your best anti-stress ally.
CORDUS as a problem detector
If you experience discomfort in any area of the spine or other part of the body while applying the device, this means that CORDUS has detected the origin of a problem. It is recommended to get a diagnosis from your doctor.
Diseases in internal organs
CORDUS is an effective complement to the treatment of internal organ diseases. Each spinal vertebra is connected to a specific internal organ. The brain signal passes thru each vertebrae until reaching the indicated organ and vice versa.
In case of strong muscular spasms, the correct communication between the brain and the internal organ will be interrupted. In time the organ will begin to fail and ache. In these cases, the consumption of medicaments will not help, because the root of the problem is located within the spine. CORDUS removes the spasms of the deep muscles, which helps to recover spinal mobility and connectivity.
Freeing the spine from muscle spasms will improve the flow of energy and your immune system.
Do you not feel improvement?
If CORDUS does not help to solve your discomfort quickly, it may be that your condition requires more sessions. Since the device does not cure degenerative diseases, but may help to detain the progression of the condition, which is also a positive result. In these cases, we recommend that you do not stop using the device, but complement it with other types of therapies. Consult with your doctor.
Constant use of the device will improve your spine and the rest of your body. It is like having your own massage therapist, chiropractor and acupuncturist right at home.
If you obtain good results with CORDUS, do not stop using it. Relax with CORDUS at least once a week. The daily bad life habits generate muscle spasms that eventually lead to numerous diseases.
Make CORDUS part of your life!