DO YOU HAVE SPONDYLOLISTHESIS, LISTHESIS, AND RETROLISTHESIS? (VÉRTEBRAE DISPLACEMENT)
The method to relieve and correct these problems is the following: Apply CORDUS in areas close to the damaged zone, DO NOT place the device directly on the affected vertebra, but at least three centimeters above or below.
We HIGHLY recommend to complement your therapy with SACRUS and perform special exercises to strengthen the muscles of this area (consult a specialist).
Severe instability of the spinal segments (grades 3 and 4) as the condition of spondylolisthesis.
For better results, we suggest to complement the integral therapy of CORDUS and SACRUS with exercises suitable for your diagnosis, this way you can strengthen the back muscles and abdominals. Review and improve your life habits as they can continue to harm the problem and consume some food supplements.
For more suggestions read the manual carefully.
- USE IT MODERATELY:
Using CORDUS moderately means regulating the pressure by means of supports or applying it on a high-backed bed or chair, this way you won´t feel any discomfort. You must feel a soft pressure, but you never should feel pain.
- Using supports can regulate the pressure, when it decreases you can remove them little by little (remove one or two books, or place a thinner towel).
- Make sure that the spine is placed right in the center of CORDUS device, it is very important. But you can place it a little higher or lower and that will not be a problem.
- If your condition is strenghtly painful we recommend not to place the device in the origin area, during the first 10 sessions place it at least 3 or 4 cm above or below that point.
- Ask for help from another person in case of weakness or obesity, or use it on your bed, on a soft surface or sitting in a high-backed chair (the results will be equally effective, although it will require a greater number of sessions).
- For higher efficiency we recommend using CORDUS together with SACRUS, adding special exercises according to your diagnosis and taking supplements to improve cartilage.